Friday, May 18, 2012

Sometimes you just got to wander around and look...

I think this place is underrated. It may not have any five-star hotel in the area but this place is brimming with beauty only nature can design. The locals are hospitable. I used to live in the province for months. So I know how the simple quiet life. While I was walking along the road and I know they know I am a tourist. They just let me be. I was smiling and admiring the view despite the scorching heat! Oh boy, was it hot! But I had to let some sun-lovin' get to my skin (though not for long). XD

If you come from Cebu City. You will see this before you reach the Santander port.

Summer breeze. Makes me feel fine... la la la la...


Diving Resorts near the port.

A local improvised boat.


All by itself. :(
I think its calling me to take a dip and take a ride. But I don't know how to swim so I waved goodbye! XD

A fisherman resting on his boat.
The water is that clear! Don't be deceived because that is more than 5ft! You can actually see a small school of tiny fish though you can't see it on this picture. XD

A fisherman spear fishing.

You'd think that's someone who's taking a dip until I saw his spear when he resurfaced.



The other side of the port.
And that little boat is not the ferry! :D  The fishermen were setting up their nets close to the port.

A beach resort hut.
I didn't rent one. I just took a walk around and enjoyed the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment